Friday, September 16, 2016

August 1st 2015

Missmanagement's cracking. She’s trying harder to grasp onto what little power she has left. Had us do rounds this morning supposedly taking notes to see if we were doing our jobs right. While I was over at the staff building I noticed they moved her office again. She WAS in the Lower Level but now she’s over at H.H. where the Docent's use to be.

It took forever to get the info from D.J. Not because she’s a tough nut to crack with info, but because she caused a miscommunication with her answer to my basic question of Missmanagment’s new office. I should know better by now to ask questions. 

“Where is her new office?” I mistakenly asked D.J. after I noticed her cubical dismantled and empty.
“Across from the old Docent Room” she replied. That being Knucklehead’s old office.
“You mean Knucklehead’s old office?”
Then she replied “no across from the Docent Room!” In that self-frustrated tone of hers.

After we did this back and forth, and I explained the layout of H.H., she said “her new office is in the Docent Room.” But she said it in a way as if she was finally getting through to me when it was the other way around.

One good tweek that makes things easier is there no longer is a #12 key on the 4th Floor. Everything is now on the 56-4 set. All in one place now. Why the hell don’t they think of these little things sooner? Because you need an (redacted) to almost lose a key before that kind of change can be made. They should have done that ages ago. The more crap you give a person responsibility for, the more likely it will go missing.


Also I volunteered for some Tuesday thing from 10:30 to 3:30, probably more “guard lighting crew” duty. I better charge my PS Vita, I’ll need it. 

1 comment: