Sunday, July 26, 2015

January 3rd 1015

January 3rd 2015: It’s winter time but it’s not so cold that you need an exploration team to go outside. There’s no snow on the ground, yet I can see people transitioning down at Center Street Door. Changing out of shoes into snow boots, and putting on an outer layer of weather proof clothing. They look like their prepping to climb Mt. Everest. This should not surprise me since the people that come to this museum are weird already, but damn that is a new psychological aspect.

I’m posted up on the 4th Floor and it’s been really busy today. You have to keep a count since this is a special exhibition. So far, as of 4:30PM, I have 378. 378 people have come through this gallery. I actually like that since it makes the day go faster. Though it would be nice if Fred put in some of those “Please Don’t Touch The Art” stencils on the walls. That’s the one thing they forgot to add into the gallery, and it’s the most important.

I mean I’m quite alright with yelling and telling people not to touch the art… actually I’m not. Everyone, except for children, don’t touch anything; BUT four people have rubbed their hands on the “High Sideboard with Hunting Trophies” by Frances W. Hausner. It’s made of fucking wood and a piece of marble. Go home and rub your counter top! It’s the same god damn thing!


Tonight I’m working until 10:15 PM. The producers of Downtown Abbey are having a preview of the Season 5 premier. I hear it’s a good show, I haven’t watched it much. They’re charging everyone $100 a ticket. Damn! My friend and I are looking for a venue to host our movies (once we make them of course). I told her we should try here. I’ll ask (redacted) tonight how much that would cost. 

Holy shit! $7,500 if you’re a non-profit and $1,500 if you are a notified company. I can also go for the employee discount and the Auditorium can seat 400 people. We just need to make some stuff that would be worth $15 a ticket.... Well that's easy, allow me to stroke my own dick and just say that I got some good stuff planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment