Sunday, August 2, 2015

January 8th 2015

January 8, 2015: Today Mismanagament talked about not signing out in our time sheets. It was an incredibly demented speech she made. She is very adamant about us not signing out on our time sheets until we are leaving the building. First of all it’s not that big of a deal and second it’s one less thing we need to deal with at the end of the day. The less we have to converse with Predator the better.

Loonetoons looks sick today, of course she always does on days like this, but this seems genuine. Typically a guard fakes being sick so they can go home sooner. I never understood why though. You just have to come back and make up the time the next day. Some guards do the “ugh I’m sick” thing on an almost constant basis. I remember Brownnose did it this one time. Oscar worthy performance. As soon as she got out the door she was happy as a lark. Almost skipping down the street. Some even go to extremes if they REALLY don’t want to work that day. Bear (presumably) fake threw-up over the radio to get out of working a wedding.


Do not take this as bragging but there have been a few times I thought about calling out sick, but pushed through. Not because I am loyal, but because I do not get sick days. So I cannot afford it like the full time guards can. If any of them want to call out sick they just do. If any of the full-time guards wanted to call out they can still get salary. I don’t get that, if I’m not here I don’t get paid. Much like a lot of 20 somethings in the Obamanation of America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment