Monday, March 14, 2016

May 23rd 2015

Posted in the Special Ex today. I have to work a wedding tonight so I have been sitting all damn day practically. and I get this weird suspicion (or is it intuition?) that I am going to be posted on the Loading Dock tonight. I do not know why, but I am feeling it.

Since its the Special Exhibition (Miss. redacted) told me to just go ahead on my 10-100, after asking for one. So I go to the bathroom, and I am already in a stall before Martin has (Mr. redacted) "relieve" me. Then he asks for (Miss. redacted) to call 225. I get back and (Miss. redacted) is flying off the handle to (Mr. redacted). I just walk by shaking my head, she will get around to filling my ear later with whatever the problem is. Apparently the Lead Officer did her "oh my God..." verbal beat-down on her. (Miss. redacted) has been pissed ever since. Her and the Lead Officer made up later on as they were leaving for the day. I still had to put up with the complaining until then though.

Great news! I am on New Entrance tonight, but they put (Miss. redacted) on the Loading Dock. That made her shoot out a whole new string of obscenities. Predator does not like her much and knows that is one of the last (if not THE last position) to close. Supposedly I am just here until the bridal party shows up. Then I lock down the doors and go up to the Court. At least that's the idea.

The bridal party actually entered through Old Entrance along with the regular wedding guests. I just let an 85-year-old lady in to use the lift. So I might be here until she leaves. (Redacted) is wondering around Center Street Lobby. He’s suppose to be on the Passenger Elevator. He’s talking to Moe and probably cannot hear his radio.

*later*


I love working the Court! I am relieving (Miss. redacted) at 10:30 on the Loading Dock so she can go home early. Sticks was going to give her a ride home but she was in too much of a hurry. She also owes me $2 on bus fare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment