Monday, March 21, 2016

May 30th 2015

Well today was interesting. First of all Mismanagement announced RSVPs for two different private parties, while also asking for volunteers for upcoming events. Nobody was sure to call their names out because they did not want to get volunteered for anything. I do not want to go to any of the parties. Not with these people!

Thursday I came in on my day off (a rarity) and (redacted) confronted me about saying “oh you lucky bitch” when she was getting off early from the wedding this last Saturday. I did not have any meanness or hate in my voice, but since she’s ignorant, belligerent, and an over sensitive black woman going through menopause… everything means something different. She goes into a tizzy about how it hurt her feelings and that she would never “disrespects me like that”. Jesus Christ it was over the moment it was said, with nothing but mockery in my tone.

When I got up to the fourth floor a surprise was waiting for me. The left cabinet door on the Highboard piece was opened sometime Thursday or Friday. It was not tampered with while I was here Wednesday. Mismanagment was really trying hard to look like she was doing something. She took pictures like a CSI at a crime scene.

Once the Curator came out to check on the damage Mismanagment was getting in the way while I was trying to get her brain straight with the situation at hand. 

Me: “I was not posted here Thursday or Friday, and it was not like this Wednesday”, Mismanagement: “so it must have happened Friday night.” 
Curator: “we weren’t open Friday night.” 
Mismanagement: “Oh I meant Thursday night.” 

Every time Mismanagment talked she spoke with delay. Not certain if she was trying to pretend like she was an investigator or if she really was having trouble keeping up with the scenario. I think it happened while (redacted) was on post.


I really fucked myself today. I intended to take pictures for “The Project” but forgot to put my SD card in the camera. Where is it? In the SD slot of my laptop which I left home because I thought my free moments would be spent taking pictures. Like I said “fucked”. Speaking of which Mismanagement took the weekly floor sheets from the clipboard while I was away on my lunch break. This “investigation” really got her moving. There should be art damage every Saturday. I feel bad about (redacted) every time she tries to strike up a conversation I always seem to be on the move. Like I said before she’s artistic and a really sweet girl. I do not want to give her the impression I do not want to talk to her. However I do not want to get involved either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment