Monday, June 20, 2016

July 9th 2015

Apparently July 4th went off smoothly, rainy but boring. That is the kind of day I would not mind working if it was not a federal holiday. My trip to Chicago was great, but not as great as I thought it would be. For personal, and semi-professional, reasons I won’t go into it. However I can say that compared to Home Town it really has it’s shit together. I felt bad coming back to the piss stained walls of public bathrooms and disorganized public transportation.

With all that said there have been some changes since I have been gone. Mismanagement's “office” has been moved to the basement of the staff building. We went on one of her little field trips there. She has to wear a uniform now too. I hadn’t noticed before just how badly she tries to get our attention or start a conversation. This morning she kept thinking out loud and couldn’t decide what she was doing. I pretty much told her to piss off by saying “well we will meet you up there at 9:30”, repeating her instruction for everyone to meet her in the Loading Dock at that time. Everyone laughed and she got the hint.

Do not take that the wrong way, I am far from being the people’s champion. I already found it pathetic how she did not do anything, but it’s brutally obvious now. She wanders around like Predator looking for both trouble and to remind everyone she still exits. Today she came up to the 4th Floor and tried to pick a fight. I was writing in my notepad, like I am doing now, and tried to pin a cell phone usage on me. The look on her face, when she saw it was a notepad, was precious but she did not back down. She replied “Are you sure? I hear a noise.” Someone had started playing the info video screen, and there were a bunch of kids on tour in the gallery. I pointed this out to her. To which she replied “hmmm are you sure?” I said “well I’m not in YOUR head.” Ok maybe I didn’t say that last thing, but I was thinking it. She still walked off defeated one way or the other.


The other piece of news is that Reggie quit Wednesday. No one really knows why, but he told me he was going to. I am just shocked that it happened so sudden. I guess after Mismanagement’s demotion there’s no need to fight left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment