Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 25th 2015

June 25th, 2015: I am posted on the 3rd Floor today and Mismanagement swapped my 12PM break for Sticks. Its ok though cause today I noticed karma has one hell of a way of crapping on this corrupt shithole. I discovered two things today; big news type of things! First the cafĂ© got shut down for health code violations. It would make sense because their food (if you can call it that) was horrible. Even the coffee was overpriced and bland. Don’t know if I mentioned this before but Shannon was obviously involved in the Kelly thing (and as I mentioned she was fucking Predator) Funny how it happened after I told her about it, and after my meeting with Uncle Tom.

The other [second] piece of news is Mismanagement is getting demoted. Well this is actually a mixed bag. Depending on how you look at it (and there’s plenty of that here). Essentially in the meeting, with Knucklehead, Uncle Tom, and a couple other officers (in the breakroom), he said that Mismanagement would no longer be Assistant Manager, but would instead be a Supervisor that everyone would still report to, BUT this new position would basically do all of the things Mismanagement was never doing anyway.

So one way to look at it is Mismanagement justifiably got knocked down a few pegs. Losing some of her bullshit “duties” and has been put in a spot where she might quit out of frustration. She was always useless so now it’s official. The other way of looking at it is the obvious “Wait doesn’t that mean there’s yet another boss to report to?” Technically yes, but Knuclehead and Tom's logic has us reporting to Mismanagement (which we never did anyway) and that this new person will only report to them directly. Almost like a new special office rather than someone in charge of personnel.

Mismanagement has been laying low ever since this morning, I wonder how she handled it. Her boy Predator is not talking, and I hope he does not try to apply for the job. I don’t think they would let him since he’s on P.I.P. His hair looked even more girly than usual. It’s like he curled his dreads, fuck sake. Anyway this whole day I have been smiling. The way Uncle Tom smiled and nodded it’s like he was saying “no need to sue, I got this!” Fuck yeah! The Assisstant Director must not be happy about any of this, or just doesn’t like up-beat attitudes. She’s not quick on conversation either. Asked how she was doing, got no reply, so told her mine was great. “Yeah good for you" she replied with a grumble as I put on my shades. Haha!


Though it was a cloudy day so I took them off around the corner.... Still this is great! All the right people are pissed and I think this is all because of their bullshit from a couple months ago. This IS better than a lawsuit. Instead of money I have a boost of morale, but I will try not to develop a hero complex. Otherwise I would be no better than Knucklehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment