Monday, August 1, 2016

July 16th 2015

July 16th 2015: This day was going pretty smoothly, I’m two thirds through this Thursday before it happened. Hang on, let me pull a cliff hanger and tell you the good news first. I won’t be in the mood for it later.

I call my bank and the money taken from the coffee machine has been put back in my account. I discovered this on my 20-minute break AFTER getting $1.60 in change from the vending guy. So I guess you could say I owe HIM $1.60 now. Actually the museum owed me $4 anyway so this works out. The other piece of good news is I was able to do that assessment thing ON THE CLOCK this morning rather than do it in my off hours.

So the downside (ie the bad news) I have to come in for some training seminar THIS coming Monday. That’s not all though, Predator is also in my group. So not only do I have to come in on my day off but I also have to do this koom-ba-ya crap with HIM. At least I don’t have to do it alone. Chris, (redacted), Captain Redacted, (redacted), and Buckwheat have to be there too. Which makes me wonder if it’s some kind of setup. I don’t care, Predator IS an asshole in both personality and scent. Simple as that.


It’s going to fuck up my typical Sunday plans. I’ll have to go to the bar Saturday night instead. I’m going to participate as less as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment