Tuesday, August 23, 2016

July 20th 2015

So here I am at this training seminar, pretending to take notes like I did with the First Aid Training. It started off weird with everyone looking over my shoulder to see what I was writing. Once the Directors of the museum left it started working out. Once I got my coffee everything got better obviously. The seminar lady wanted us to share but the head of HR is here. Just to remind you she is taking notes on everything. I stayed quiet most of the day. They put me in a group of three with the redacteds. So I was as cryptic with my responses while still being honest about the fact I didn’t want to be there.

Later, during one of the breaks, I tried to ask Judas and the Canine Unit patiently for a property pass. Both of them practically snapped at me saying I would not need one, automatically ASSuming that I had my bag with me. Little did they know that I had already put it in my locker? What’s the big deal? Well when a staff member enters the building (ie the main museum) they need to have their bag checked both going in and coming out. I never bother with any of that bull shit because like you I don’t consider it an actual thing. As I walked away Judas said “I already signed him out”, well she didn’t. Once again I got to see that “oops” look on her face when I proved her wrong again.


We got a booklet and the damn thing pretty much knew me to a T. That’s actually kind of creepy. Therapeutic though since I need some answers after what happened in Chicago with Britt. The funny thing is the head of HR was taking the notes the entire time so the only time I opened my mouth was to joke. Predator, on court ordered happy pills apparently, took every opportunity to speak. That’s the one good thing about being a loner, you get to sit back and let the psychos build dirt on each other. Then write about it for a blog entry of course…

No comments:

Post a Comment