Tuesday, May 12, 2015

November 26th 2014

I really miss having Ozy. Luckily there are other ways to get through an insane day than to pop pills. After All if I got too dependant on that I would turn into Mismanagement. 

November 26, 2014: I am here on a Wednesday for the first time in I cannot remember how long. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I have to make up my hours by working today and Friday. What the hell, it beats working a long Thursday. Knucklehead wished us a happy Thanksgiving. In my mind I was thinking “yeah choke on something.” Apart from that statement I realize why people stay here. It is probably the only place where people can get away with shit while also feeling superior over everyone else. I wonder if this is like a complex among the security profession. I should lead a psychological evaluation on this place. Racism, megalomania, social disorder, superiority complexes, fear of retaliation. And that’s only a couple of people! I should have studied psychology.


I have gone off topic, I mean I suppose the topic is to observe and complain about the reality of the Art Museum, but I took an oxy earlier and now believe I am in a stronger sense of mind now that it’s been a couple hours. Myself and another guard were talking about something Knucklehead stated in the meeting this morning. On December 6th there is some event, and everyone is “required” to work it. I think the majority of the issues here is that he throws his fucking weight around and does not approach us in a proper manner. I can’t blame him though, if he did approach me and say “would you like to work the event Saturday night?” I MYSELF would probably say “yes” but I know a lot of others here would say “no”. So I understand the need to make it seem like a requirement, however it is not legal to offer your employees PTO leave, and special event officers a “flexible schedule” then tell them they WILL HAVE TO work that event. The left foot does not know what the right foot is doing, but Knucklehead's going to stuff his in his mouth some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment