Tuesday, December 22, 2015

April 4th 2015

April 4th 2015: Yesterday was Bear’s final day. Mismanagement and Knucklehead actually got him bagels and coffee as a farewell present. From what I am told they were not happy about shelling out the money for that. Bear dissevers a full catering service and a few kegs of beer. He was a valued guard and he is a valued friend.

Today we are short handed, but luckily I am posted in R+G+G by myself for the first time in ages. It iss almost like the good ol’ days of when I first started working here. Except now I know better and understand the grim reality of this fucked up museum. I have not seen Kelly in a while. I am hoping she was let go after I sent that e-mail to the Assistant Director. You know as a preemptive “please don’t sue us” thing like they did after Matt Fry almost got Boles killed. Then again probably not; she’s either on vacation or working different days.

What’s kind of odd was this morning Sarah said “good morning”, even though she didn’t have to. Mismanagement said good morning too. What the fuck? It probably has something to do with that loan I signed up for. These bitches smell money? They would be the two types to try sucking up (literally) when smelling cash. Mismanagment’s a hustler and Sarah’s a future starving artist. 


Today, over the radio, (redacted) announced that (the old Director) was in the building. Like it was still significant. He hasn’t been the Director for almost two years. None of us really need to give a shit if he’s here or not. At the end of the day Predator collected the equipment. He was wearing a blazer that looked a size too small for his fat frame. Whenever he’s wearing a blazer it’s never a good sign. It means he’s hiding his B.O. The jacket wasn’t doing a very good job of that. Tommy Gun said he survived by keeping his distance. I think Predator has a gay crush on me because he never keeps his distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment