Monday, May 9, 2016

June 18th 2015

They have me in Special Ex today with (redacted). The first part of the day was spent hearing about how her daughter had her phone stolen. Don’t you hate it when you are walking away from somebody and they do not get the hint? That’s how she is, she also would rather talk over you than receive good advice.

I completely understand the need to vent, afterall that’s what I’m doing writing this, but my text and speech are clear. (Redacted) mumbles her words and slurs when her mouth can’t catch up with her thoughts. Luckily, for the most part, she is keeping to herself in Special Ex 2. Or Special Ex 1 as Father Time is calling it today. I guess he woke up and decided he was going to mix things up a bit. His new theory is that Special Ex position 2 is actually position 1 since it would be chronologically first on any other occasion. Confused? Father Time sure is, and it was his idea to begin with. Using that aforementioned logic he gave (redacted) the keys instead of me.

I later got the keys after (redacted) suggested we swap places. I liked this idea because position 2 has a sit down blind spot, and better 3G. However (redacted) came to relieve her in order to go over to Mismanagement’s office. Sounds like they’re trying to beat down on someone again. I really hope I get that job tomorrow.

Ok so the reason (redacted) was gone so long is because Mismanagement had her doing busy work, plus was making her hang out and chat in her office. At some point Mismanagement and D.S. had a falling out. Like what happened with Shorty a couple years ago. Apparently Buckwheat is a friend of Martin who’s allied with C.J. , so there’s no way Mismanagement can trust Buckwheat. Because (redacted) is weak Mismanagement is preying on that. Hopefully she will find some way out of it. (She barely knows how to say no to the woman so that will never happen.)


Looney Tunes came by to visit. She’s not looking as bad as they say she is. She has lost weight but not in the bad way. I told her I will not be able to come to her party tomorrow, but that I wish her all the best. While talking to (redacted) I found out that Mismanagement lived with D.S. for six months after her boyfriend kicked her out. I am starting to see why everyone both hates and feels sorry for her. Unfortunately, I do not feel sorry for users after what happened with Sam. That is probably why I hate her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment