Monday, May 2, 2016

June 14th 2015

Tonight only working four hours for the going away party of (redacted). As far as staff members go she’s one of the nicest. It will be a shame to see her leave but she’s worked here a very long time. It was hot as shit coming down here, I wish I never volunteered for it. If I keep writing and working on my iTunes playlists (thanks to my Bluetooth headset) the night will shoot through quick.

I honestly do not give a fuck about any of these people so mingling’s out of the question. So far it is just people that work on the upper floors. None of the succubi from Education are here *knock on wood*. I guess I can add Shannon to the deceitful list. Apparently her and Predator are seeing each other. According to (redacted); he took her home one night but once he got her clothes off he could smell stench. Predator is nothing but stench so the theory balances out.

Holy smokes we get a 30-minute break! Ok so the night does not entirely suck. Also Predator either ignored or did not notice the red earbud in my left ear. I was not really expecting a break. I'll eat something at 7/11, like a fruit bowl. Also (redacted) keeps staring at me. I relieve her in four minutes. Then I get to go on MY break.

Damn (upstairs lady) has worked here for 46 years and is STILL humble? Whatever her secret is (redacted) never learned it. Then again she does not have to deal with the ignorant public. It is raining now. According to my weather app (the accurate-ish one, not that shit Apple has) this rain is suppose to go on until 10. I plan to change out of my uniform and feel human again. So I had to bring my backpack with me. The backpack looks weatherproof so everything should be ok. My uniform I do not care about, but my electronics are a different story.


So after my break they told me to go relieve Sis on Center Street Door for 30 minutes. I relieve her, she goes to buy some 7/11, and tells me she already had her 30-minute break. “What the fuck?” is the unofficial slogan of the Security Department. Found out Looney Toons is not looking too good. Not sure if I already said it, but I’m not going to her going-away party. I do wish her all the best, but I can do that from afar. Maybe I’ll send her a card. 

30 minutes left with this thing. Predator was out giving the staff his G.T.F.O. stare. Complete with arm-cross action. He doesn’t even do that at weddings. Everyone ignored him regardless. And in hindsight this, among A LOT of other things, was one of the offenses that lead to his firing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment