Saturday, January 31, 2015

June 7th 2014

Some people should not be working here. Rest assured this is not even the full extent of wtf I have witnessed. Some things just do not make sense and people have their own preferences, but seriously a break's a break.

On June 7, 2014, a Saturday, I was posted on the Court doing paper work. Mr. (redacted) went to go relieve Bill at 1:00PM. The guy up on the next floor was also given a 1:00PM lunch break, but was self-relief. Except there was no one to cover him. So I volunteered to drop the paper work and cover for him until 2:00PM. The real kicker is when I went into the Office to let them know, Bill was sitting in there! He’s on break, he should not be in the monitor room working.

The poor guy is senile, but is a nice man. Ok I am lying he's actually a spy for Management, but HE IS senile. I seriously hope something does not go wrong on his watch. Well I mean something medical related or a real emergency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment