Saturday, September 12, 2015

February 14th 2015

February 14th 2015: Mismanagement's not here today, but her former teacher’s pet (redacted) is acting extra stubborn in the Surveillance Room. Even though Mismanagement's not here everything is just as balls-out insane as if she was. She has the new guy working BY HIMSELF on the Old Entrance. He’s only been here for less than a month, typically it’s suppose to be six months of probation before given that responsibility. He does not know what the hell he is dong. According to (redacted) you can not switch him with someone else, someone who has experience on the doors, because it’s on the rotation paper. Ok? What does that matter? Mismanagement's not here, and the rookie could end up causing an issue because he’s not experienced.

I had to relieve (redacted) because A.J. was running late. The way things go around here I am surprised I am not doing his reliefs today. With the non-existent communication I was surprised to see him actually show up. His bus had to detour, which does not help since he is on administrative evaluation after everything that’s happened. I could have just as easily ended up being stuck with HIS relief duty.

Thursday we had the big Valentine’s Day celebration. Nothing is better than working as a human statue while everyone else has fun with their dates. Fuck this holiday. Preadator was giving orders that night but Mismanagement was giving her’s too. The left foot didn’t know what the right foot was doing. For example I went to relieve Sticks on the Old Entrance. Mismanagement told him to have people only go around to the New Entrance. Then Predator tells me to let everybody in no matter what entrance.


To make matters even worse Predator’s breath smelled like he was eating out Mismanagement's ass again. First I had to stand guard on the stairs leading up to the 3rd floor (to prevent guests from going up there with drinks). A demoralizing post since you have to work, and act, like a robot while everyone has fun with their dates. Then he told me to go relieve (redacted) at the staff building. 30 minutes before I was going home. Predator said give him a 15 minute break, then Mismanagement says over the radio to give him a 30 minute break. He was posted there to guard the contractors that were working on the electrics. Mismanagement had completely fucked him over like they always do when it comes to breaks. They were trying to make ME take the fall! I called her up on my cell phone, because the radio reception sucks. I pointed out to her that you should keep better track of your officers. I wanted to get out of there and go home. I handed the phone to (redacted) and he told her to let me go. 

Waved at my Dad, who was coming to pick me up, as I ran across Cathedral Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment