Tuesday, April 19, 2016

June 11th 2015

So today I was scheduled to come in from 9:15AM to 9:15PM. A typical 12 hour shift for Thursday. However I worked a 15-and-a-half-hour shift during the wedding Saturday (remember they have that retarded 25-hour limit). I figured I would use THIS typo to my advantage since they use theirs against me. I went into the Monitor Room and explained the situation. Mr. Ass said go home at 5:15PM.

He knows that but let’s see if he leaves a note with Predator. I am conducting an experiment today. So far the results are gratifying. (Redacted) did not even have me on the post assignment sheet. He told me I have a choice between the Sculpture Court or R+G. (Keep in mind this is a technically THEIR choice.) I had not been on the Sculpture Court in a while so I picked that. With a 12PM lunch break. Then (redacted) tells me I am working R and G (with the 11AM lunch apparently). Did not find that out until I called the Monitor Room to see if I was self-relief or being relieved.

By the way, speaking of Predator, he is on P.I.P. I guess I am not the only one who has had a problem with him. What I mean is the only one to have a problem enough to report him. Good to know HIS ass is in the spotlight. Well I will be here until 6:45PM so I can “do reliefs”. I will start my evening reliefs around 5. That will give me time to get the fuck out. Oh and I also discovered Rebecca is pregnant. I should probably start reading my Holy Bible again.


As far as proving a point, and using Ass’ fuck-up as a catalyst, I guess I would call this a draw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment