Monday, April 4, 2016

June 2nd 2015

This will be the last time I volunteer for school tours on a Tuesday. What a waste of time it was! Mr. Ass posted me up on the 3rd Floor. I figured today would be a short one because the afternoon event got cancelled. I got out of there at 12:15. None of the school tours came up there! What the fuck!? The only person that came upstairs was the lighting guy and his assistant.

The same thing happened during the last school tour. The whole day I was up in the R+G+G galleries. No school kids but the lighting guy and his assistant were there the whole time. Once again; what the fuck!? They should not call it “school tours” they should just call it “guard the lighting guy duty.” Why the hell is it important for us to be up there when he is?


This was all Mr. Ass' retardation of course. C.J. acts like she does not know but she does. I am not the only one with a bleeding ass, (Redacted) got fucked too. He was posted up on 4th Floor. Like with me only the lighting guy and his assistant came upstairs. He better figure out his manpower before July 4th. I already bought the ticket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment