Tuesday, October 18, 2016

August 20th 2015

I am posted in Special Exhibition again. This morning was staff coffee but someone went to buy a couple gallons from a local coffee shop. Maintenance is suppose to put out coffee. It’s the only thing worth it, because the food is never good. In fact someone put Doritos out, this is all hangover food haha. If there’s no coffee then it’s not “staff coffee”.


Later (redacted) was here to do reliefs and she never called me out when she relieved me. She never really calls anyone out whenever she rarely does reliefs. Never talks to me either but it’s a fact that if you’re not black she doesn’t even look at you when you find yourself unfortunate enough to need to speak to her. I know the type, and militants aren’t worth the trouble of talking to. 

1 comment:

  1. I know the type, and militants aren’t worth the trouble of talking to.

    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete