Thursday, October 20, 2016

August 28th 2015

I am posted in 2nd Floor today. Just got back from a four day vacation. Would rather work an eight-hour Friday than a 12-hour Thursday any time. The only problem is the people that run public transportation eat stupid pills on Friday. Well… more than usual. Even the train is a crap shoot. I have already decided that I am calling Uber at the end of the day.

Here in the 2nd Floor they have a new infoboard set up to make people aware of the armed conflicts going on in the Middle East. They mention how devastating this is to the ancient pieces THEN as a foot note they mention the loss of human life. You can see how artsy fartsy fucks set their priorities. “It’s such a shame that these great pieces are being destroyed… oh yes and the loss of life is terrible too” is basically what they’re saying.

During my 20-minute break I was in the locker room, playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and charging my iPod, when I overheard (redacted) talking to J.C. and Knucklehead's Mole about how they are still ganging up on him. He never takes me seriously so it’s not like we actually talk about this stuff. He always invites me over, but I don’t know if I can trust him. I have nothing against him. I honestly think he’s a good guy but he’s not right for this museum. The people here eat that up alive. Like I said before he’s kind of unreliable. He can’t ever get weed, he’s always late; coming back from breaks and sometimes getting to work. If I was in charge I really would not hire him.

I guess what I am saying is that he annoys me and I think he gets that. I will admit I do not really put myself out there when it comes to hanging out with people from work, that goes double for these people because I do not know whose in bed with who. I do have a few of them as friends on Facebook, and there I say and post whatever the hell I want. First Amendment bitches! You try to tell me otherwise and I’ll look forward to counting your money.


I would gladly help (redacted) out more if he did not insist on giggling after every piece of advice I gave him. THAT is what annoys me about him; his laugh-at-everything defense. Plus his problem is that he talks to everybody, that’s great anywhere else but it’s a bad idea here. Knucklehead doesn’t know the difference between personal life and professional. Also at the end of the day I got on the Passenger Elevator way ahead of Predator (who had the equipment basket). I got off and then hit all of the buttons knowing this was the only convenient elevator that leads to the Monitor Room. That is how you asshole. 

2 comments:

  1. bad news for their peoples
    courier to canada from india DHL Express offers transportation, following and messenger conveyance administrations. Ship and track bundles and bundles and find out about our express messenger administrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was in charge I really would not hire him.


    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete