Monday, October 10, 2016

We Are Number 10?

I was just recently informed that the art museum where I work is ranked number 10 in a contest for best free museum in the United States. Number 10… And the e-mail was written by a staff member with ties to spinning bull shit. (Allegedly written by them, it was filled with typos, and the supposed person’s name was misspelled, most likely Mismanagement’s doing). I thought for sure we would be number 45.

Next let's consider where this museum is located, one of the most corrupt cities in America. No I'm not talking about Chicago, I should be so lucky, no I mean of course Baltimore Maryland. Ground zero of all the anti-white hatred and Black Lives Matter militant attitudes in the country. A real family friendly destination that undoubtedly surpasses Disneyworld (yes that’s sarcasm).

By all mean let's make the museum number one. By all means walk around the building handing out copies of a possibly forged (and albeit typo riddled) e-mails to get people to vote for the corrupt institution that you have tarnished with your ties to HR. By all means give the employees a free luncheon to “show your appreciation” while actually just trying to get us to vote.


No as you can probably already tell it’s not working on me. I ended up voting for the Smithsonian. That’s a museum that disserves to be number one, because it has something worth seeing. Then again D.C.’s the most fucked up out of all the corrupt towns in America, but at least it’s not this museum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment