Sunday, April 23, 2017

August 29th 2015

August 29th 2015: A used condom was found in the Lower Level by the boilers. Nobody knows whose it is, but Miss. Guys used this opportunity to pass out pairs of rubber gloves to everyone. She’s also going around telling different people where it was found. She told Wilkens (most likely) to tell me that it was found in Ancient World (where I’m posted) “somewhere in the back”. During my break, while I was up on three working on “The Project” Stanbeck told me it was found “in the back by the stain-glass windows”.

So I went up to four and Thompson heard it was “in the Great Room/Knight’s Hall in the back”. Thelma was the one who told where it was really found. I know what you’re probably thinking “Miss. Guy is just using this opportunity to make everyone aware of how to dispose of this situation”, if you ARE thinking that then that’s real cute on your part. The only thing Miss. Guy is good for is spreading rumors and causing trouble. She might even be the one the condom was used on. Yeah there you go, that’s what you get for ASSuming Miss. Guy knows what she’s doing.

Two more horrible possibilities are Holmes+Harris and Mark+that-Hugh-Grant-looking dude whose his assistant. Both of these possibilities are sickening. Yeah that’s right gay anal sex sickens me and the idea of Holmes stooping that low is sad.

I don’t know why Antinelli is still here past 4PM but he’s funny during closing time. Twice he came up into Ancient World to ask if there were any people still in my gallery. I could hear him calling out “we’re closing in five minutes!” like MacLemore use to do. He even got on the radio and let everyone know there was a woman, at Charles Street Door, waiting for her husband. Ok?

Yesterday I volunteered to work Tuesday 10AM to 12:30PM. This morning Voss offered me relief duty on Wednesday instead so I volunteered. A little later in the day he tells me Hanger cancelled his vacation and offered me Tuesday. Not a big deal, I laughed it off, I’m just glad he made up his mind before I made any plans.


At closing time I saw Miss. Guy with some dude who looks a lot like her ex (but isn’t). Barely older than I am and has dreads. I suppose it could be them who left the condom since they were making their way upstairs (deeper into the building) instead of out of the building. Her new office is over in Hackerman House. Only way to get there is by heading up to the 3rd Floor. She’s going to get snitched on, she’s never that careful.

Lois Anita Mayo also went by Lois Guy or "Miss Guy" before her divorce was finalized. At this time I'm not sure what the background behind that story, but I WILL find out one of these days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment