Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Real Point

A couple years ago, when I started a work journal, I was doing it for various reasons. Mainly to gather research on just how badly run the Security department at an art museum is. I did it to cover my ass, just in case my bosses fucked up so bad I could use the gathered information to exploit their short comings. Which is actually what I’m going to continue to do now that I have moved on to a much better job. I was also gathering dirt for a well deserved legal dispute against them. Really a very good reason being that I stopped giving a fuck and just got paid to write on their dime.

However I have since moved on from The Walters Art Museum. Oh right… Yeah! That’s where all of this has gone down. The Walters Art Museum in Baltimore Maryland. The main culprits of this depressingly sad true story being Lois Anita Mayo (Mismanagement) and Chris Kunkle (Knucklehead). When I get a chance I’ll make sure to write a blog post that introduces you to all of the other characters in this macrame play.


I might be gone, but none of the crimes they have committed will be forgotten. If anything I’m a bigger threat outside of the museum. From this point on I won't be redacted anyone's names. At least not the horrible people. Those of you who were actually decent to me during my time at The Walters Art Museum you can remain anonymous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment