Wednesday, April 26, 2017

September 5th 2015

September 5, 2015: Today I’m posted on the Sculpture Court. I’m just not feeling it today you know? So I’ve been spending most of my time dicking around in the Docent’s kitchen. I wanted to see how good that garbage disposal thing is. Grinds up plastic utensils pretty good, but makes a weird grinding sound when I put metal in there.

I also dumped some old coffee and some cascade down there too. That should fix it. They have one of those green sponge, flower, brick things. Stabbed it a bunch of times with a cake knife then dumped a pitcher of water on it. Between that and tossing marbles into the glasses it was a pretty active day. Everything else was boring though.


In the break room I was playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, with Thompson and Bazemore sitting quietly, when Miss. Guy came lumbering in with her typical moaning and grunting. Then she started trying to make conversation with Bazemore. She wanted to know what I was doing and I snapped at her saying “What are you that black chick that talks through the movie!?” Thompson and Bazemore started laughing, Miss. Guy of course got offended saying “Well geez. Don’t talk to me if you’re gonna talk to me like that.” I didn’t want her to talk to me anyway. I got no food or money to give her. The conversation would have led to begging for one of those two things. I really didn’t care if I hurt HER feelings and I let her know it. Besides it’s Metal Gear Solid. You DON’T talk during a Metal Gear Solid cinematic. She said a little later “I am NOT a ‘black chick’.” She even contradicts her own ethnicity. 

Although in all fairness Lois Mayo (Miss Guy) is actually half ginger. So I guess that would make her a chocolate orange if I had to be completely politically correct. By the way that part at the beginning when I said "I just wasn't feeling it" pretty much describes every day I spent working at The Walters Art Museum. 

1 comment:

  1. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete