Monday, February 23, 2015

July 27th 2014

Sometimes I just have a peaceful and an actually productive day at work. The sad thing is the work I was doing had nothing to do with Security. How else do you think stuff gets written people!?

July 27th, another Thursday and this time I am at H.H.! I didn’t get much sleep the night before; tried going to bed early and only got two hours of sleep. Then a few hours later got about another 90 minutes of sleep. H.H. is just the break I needed. Mismanagement came down to the break room but Bear saved us all from a repetitive meeting. The day before he had an 11AM break instead of the 12PM one they said he would have. Mismanagement schedules the breaks, or at least pretends like she does. With balls of steel Bear said “we have a 12 hour shift today let’s try not to screw it up ok?” His tone was light and non threatening, so it made us all laugh and Mismanagement did her head shake thing. Also Knucklehead is not here today because he is on vacation, so its like I’m on vacation too! This day is awesome!


Only down side is that they had to switch the evening breaks around. Typically I would go at 5PM, Old Entrance is 5:30, then New Entrance is 6:00. (redacted) got herself out of work the rest of the night so Dr. J. took over at Old Entrance. He comes in at 1PM and his hour break is at 4PM, so his half hour break had to be set later at 6PM. I am going at 5:30 and (redacted) is going at 5PM. I am ok with that but officer (redacted), under the impression I care, is stark raving pissed. He called me twice to vent. Good Lord I just want to write and play video games in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment