Sunday, February 8, 2015

June 21st 2014

Music is an important aspect to surviving in a REALLY boring environment. It is like a fuel for the brain's engine. It helps make the day go by faster and it doubly helps when the place you are stuck in has annoying sounds. 

I am posted in the new special exhibition. My bosses are not here, its like I am on vacation or something! The only problem is that it is the special ex. Also it is 11:07AM and it sounds like my wireless earphones are about to run out of battery juice. Sucks because I need this thing to get me through the day. The “musical” contraption they have set up is annoying like it always is. The power of music is important, much like the theme of that section of the exhibit. Except in that ruse it sounds like the soundtrack to Eraserhead. 

Sweet! My headset detaches from the Bluetooth thing! I am going to be alright. 

Being posted in the special ex is like being in solitary confinement. Except it is also like getting mentally waterboarded with boredom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment