Thursday, February 5, 2015

Over Used Cliches: A Night At The Museum

One of the things I’m asked A LOT is whether everything comes to life at night. Seriously that’s asked more often than it really should be. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they do not realize the sheer volume of the retardation that question invokes. Somehow I get the feeling they know that but ask anyway.

Here’s the thing though, we do not have any art that is worth coming alive. I mean a lot of the landscapes are amazing but that’s it. If the art did come to life they would all be snobbish stuck-up assholes like the people that painted them. Oh and also I do not work the night shift, except that is not the answer I give guests.


So please just stop asking. It will give you a “hurr, hurr” but it gives us a headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment