Monday, April 6, 2015

November 1, 2014

I was prepping for National Novel Writing Month so there was not much to cover in the month of October. In fact at this point I was having a "crisis of faith" over continuing these little journal entries. In reality nothing really much happened in October (that I can remember), I just kind of sleep walked through it while thinking of more important things. 

November 1, 2014: I have not made an entry in a while. It’s not like there has not been anything to report but at the same time I have not had the drive to do so. I have been focusing on other projects and things more worth writing about. I think by this point I have driven home the fact that my supervisors are messed up in the head. There is no escaping that, no matter what psychiatrists might say about personalities with delusions. I just find it so astounding how they keep getting away with stuff. They are losing Relief Officers. Both J's are now normal Part Time officers like me. This way they work three eight-hour shifts rather than five five-hour shifts. They were no longer paying them benefits anyway, so they must have figured “the hell with it.”Apparently, (redacted) was let go. He was not able to work the Big Event so Knucklehead fired him. I think he is better off because this was just his secondary job, he is doing much better over at Famous University. He can now get a good night’s sleep too.


There is a new relief guard, his first name is Robert. No one seems to know his last. He looks just like (redacted), sounds like him too, and the last time I saw him (last Thursday) he had shaved his head! He is officially “(Redacted) Jr.”! (Redacted) of course hates this comparison, not exactly livid, but gets very annoyed when it’s mentioned. He got into a rant with his lisp voice. “That man don’t look like me! I don’t know why everyone keeps saying that!” Bull shit haha! He told me if I keep bringing it up he’ll “no longer talk to me". I should be so lucky! Knowing him he will mention that he will “no longer be speaking to me” five more times after it’s official. Each time being more slurred than the last. 

All kidding aside (redated) is one of the best guards you can know at the museum I work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment