Sunday, June 28, 2015

December 21st 2014

December 21st 2014: Jesus I forgot how abysmal working Sundays could be. It is DEAD around here. On the plus side no supervisors are here to cause problems. I’m better off keeping to myself on Sundays. No one really gives a shit who is doing what so it’s cake. I’m spending most of the day acting like a shadow. I am on the Court so I just have to do 10-100s. On days like this, when we are short and even (redacted) has to do lunch reliefs, the Court is pretty much not required. Further adding to the whole shadow thing.


Today I have been writing in this notebook and listening to music through my Bluetooth headset. I have also been sneaking into the Kitchen. They have these heavy jugs of apple cider for their snob special events. However it said “refrigerate after opening” and as much as I would like to make some rich fuck’s tummy rumble, it’s the Holiday season. Oh and also I am not really a big fan of cider; hard or soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment