Wednesday, June 3, 2015

November 29th 2014

If you have connections with Management you can do whatever the hell you want while they do whatever the hell THEY want. No one really looks into these things, but it does help to have dirt on them. Which I suppose I should put to better use than posting it in a blog? Eh.

November 29, 2014: So today I was put on third floor of the old building with officer (redacted). (Redacted) had Gold while I had Red and Green. Around 2PM, after (redacted)’s hour break, he talked on his cell phone, then informed me that I had to cover the entire area, handed me the keys, and told me that Mismanagement already knew. I don’t have a problem with covering all of R+G+G. I actually prefer it! What sucked was that my break got pushed back, Mismanagement let one of her homies go home early, and now (redacted) has his out.

Yeah the dragon bitch came in today. She’s had Looney Toons and D.S. going all over the place because they are her subordinates. I am just going to hide in a corner for 20 minutes at 2:45. Then when (redacted) (the only relief guard free apparently) comes around I will tell him “I’m taking 30.” He does not care, he’s cool with it. Ever since they cut back our afternoon breaks relief officers have not had anything to do for 30 minutes after the last tier of breaks anyway. Besides Mismanagement's buddies likes to take those extra long breaks.

Later on in the day Looney Tunes told me about why she takes extra long breaks. A few years ago she requested a 10-100 but no one came to relieve her, it ruptured her bladder and she has a nice lawsuit hovering over Knucklehead. So that's why she's able to take 30-40+ minute breaks without complaint because she has doctor’s papers. I think (redacted) has some dirt on them too, perhaps he’s not so much an Uncle Tom as he’s got management wrapped around his fingers.

I went to call a 10-100. Mr. Ass asked if I would be back in time or it was going to sit right through. I said I’d try to be back in time, he replied “I would advise it”, so I said “10-4 I’ll squeeze hard then.” It is cute that he’s concerned over my bowel movements. Nothing scares me here, but a lot of stuff pisses me off. Mr. Ass is one of those things. I should consider threatening a lawsuit on these fuckers myself. I have plenty of dirt on them. Also apparently Looney Toons has been taking notes too. Perhaps we can collaborate on my exposé.

No comments:

Post a Comment