Sunday, October 18, 2015

March 12th 2015

March 12th, 2015: So today a transient man came into the building. No hold on, I’m not done yet. He came into the Staff Lounge while I was on break! I didn’t even hear the door open! I was hearing someone coming down the steps very quietly. I look up and there’s this old black dude, carrying a cane, wearing a panty hose type thing on his head. He was obviously high because he was acting like an extra from The Walking Dead. I was not really in shock so much that I didn’t say “uhh this is staff only man.” He replied “Oh sorry, sorry” then wandered off leaving a poop smell behind him.

“How the hell did he get this far into the building!?” You might be asking? (Redacted) was off doing another errand for Mismanagment and (redacted) was posted on the New Entrance. You put two-and-two together. You know after the other entry you might be thinking that I complain too much about homeless people. Look I have nothing against them, but the ones in this neighborhood are insane. I don’t give them money because they are definitely drug addicts, I buy them a cup of coffee or something to eat.

There’s an old saying about giving someone an inch and they will take a mile. This one black guy I bought coffee AND a sandwich for. Only cost $6; next time I saw him he wanted me to buy his groceries! Fuck that! Another example, this time it’s a white guy just in case you’re one of those overly P.C. type people that think I’m being racist. Bought him a cup of coffee when he was down by the Royal Farms (up my way). He seemed pretty normal. Next time I saw him as I was leaving work. I know he saw me, cause I could see him seeing me in the corner of my eye (it’s complicated). I keep walking and he starts shouting and “choking”, more than likely to get my attention so I could buy him something. Yeah… like I’m going to buy you a cup of coffee. The guy needed a cup of holy water the way he was acting.

Speaking of demons; Mismanagement “delivered” my bogus HR papers. In the document they listed that this was my second meeting. There was never a first.  They really expect me to sign this fabrication? The Equalizer said I do not have to sign it and my lawyer said the same thing. I can play stupid better than she can. “Oh papers? No Mismanagement never gave me any papers.” I made a couple copies and gave the originals to my attorney. I was posted on R+G+G (fucking again) when she signaled me to come downstairs. Acting like defamation of character is some game of fetch. 


Today I got some sad news, Bear gave his two-weeks-notice. He will be leaving April 3rd. Going back to Philly (his home town) to get a real job with better pay. I wish him all the best, for the best. It’s certainly going to seem a lot slower here now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment