Sunday, October 4, 2015

March 6th 2015

March 6th 2014: I seem to be posted up on R+G+G AGAIN. I have been posted here for a while now. I admit though they have REALLY been screwing up lately. Ever since last week’s HR fiasco everyone’s been walking on eggshells. Even The Equalizer and The Assistant Director. I think even they realize how fucked up it is to call someone into HR over something that occurred on their day off. It’s like having a guest called into HR! I’m not going to stop fighting this. Of course I can add it to the long list of other crap they have done. The funniest part is I confronted Knucklehead in his office about it (last week). He told me “not to hire any shithouse lawyers!” That right there is an admittance of guilt.

Earlier today some hipster and his twin [adopted] boys came into the gallery. I told them not to run, not to climb over the balcony walls, and that they should stick together because children are suppose to be with their guardian at all times. As they are leaving the gallery he actively searches for me to say “we’re leaving now, so you don’t have to follow us anymore”, I reply “yeah ok” with my apathetic tone. Some people should not be parents. If you can’t control your brats then please don't come into my gallery. Simple as that. I will probably get a complaint from that guy. Of course I will not hear about it until two weeks from now. I will make sure to insist that it’s a complaint that occurred WHILE I WAS ON THE CLOCK.

Yesterday (Thursday) we had off. The only thing about Fridays (and it’s NOT a problem) is the lack of guests that show up. There must have been less than 100 people in here today. It snowed wicked harrrrd last night so the fact that these morons are even here speaks volumes.


I was right! Only 98 people came in through the doors. It was not a slow day, I spent most of it writing and planning my next move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment