Sunday, October 25, 2015

March 16th 2015

March 16th 2015: All of the staff are moving out of H.H. and Mismanagement is going with them. Her office is going to be the new Education office. I am here on a Monday to do reliefs for the officers that have to cover the move. I thought it was going to be a school tour(s) or lecture. Nope the Docents are celebrating! Education are painting banners and stuff in the Auditorium. I wonder what our department will have planned when she’s gone.

First I had to relieve Looney Toons up on the fifth floor. While I was up there I was able to take some pictures and video of what it looks like. Also while I was up here I asked the Assistant Director if it was ok to send her a confidential e-mail about the HR situation. She nodded and with assurance said “sure”.

Yesterday I came downtown for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. While downtown I came into the museum, once again as a guest. I will continue to do so. The funniest thing is I went right up to the 4th Floor and (redacted) was leading a school tour. Knucklehead will see that on the camera later and probably try to come up with another bullshit reason to get me in HR. I am not afraid of them and I know my rights. They have a box full of files here… none of them are personnel files but some of them look like old financial documents. 


At 12:57 I relieved Sticks at the new building. Knucklehead and The Equalizer were over there supervising the movers. I walked past Mismanagement on the way in and we did not say anything. Thank God! If I have to hear my name with that monotone voice I will die a little more inside. Knucklehead has not done his pre-programmed “Hey” either. With all that has happened I do not want to even look at him. Everytime I do he acts like a scolded puppy. At least The Equalizer's still friendly to me. 

The Director of the museum stopped by on her way to her vacation. She wanted to see the progress of everything. Knucklehead was so busy looking over at me to see if I was doing something he could fire me over that he didn't even acknowledge her when she asked him how he was doing. He always tells everyone in Security that we should be more personable to the higher class staff, and here he is on a whole other planet. Yes you bet I said hello to the Director when she walked by, I even wished her well on her trip. 

It's not THAT hard to be friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment