Sunday, October 11, 2015

March 7th 2015

March 7th, 2015: I am up on R+G+G again (surprise, surprise) except this time R.J. is up here with me. He made the first hour go by pretty quick. Mismanagement took us on a tour of the new office buildings that staff will be moving into. Her office will be right next to Knucklehead's. The best part is that they will all be in the same building, and the hell away from us!

I bet everyone’s going to love having them there in one area. That is if the A.D. and The Equalizer do not lay down the hammer on them after B.J. “retires”. I know it’s coming. I am thinking of writing a whistleblower e-mail to the A.D.. I will send it to her on a Sunday. Appropriate considering the “incident” occurred on a Sunday.

I guess we can add a new crazy homeless guy to the list. I think I use to go to school with him, he looks familiar. The first time I saw him it was a month ago in the cafĂ©. He had five cellphones on the table and smelled like bad guacamole. He was profusely sweating despite it being the dead of winter. Now he’s cleaned up a bit but walks around twirling a cane. Like a lot of reprobates do these days that pretend like it’s the early 1900s, while at the same time use modern attitudes and technology. Well we noticed him alright, mission-fucking-accomplished!


More specifically (redacted) noticed him swinging it around while he was relieving R.J. for his break. He went downstairs to tell the Monitor Room (as if that’s going to do anything). Allow me to make another dig at post-“great recession” behavior. I see these guys walk around with canes, but not actually using them. I am assuming it’s so they can comp disability? At least do a little bit of acting like Hugh Laurie on House. It’s just fucking ignorant and lazy otherwise. Afterall it IS (east coast city) so the assholes that regulate who gets disability are also lazy and ignorant so they technically do not look into this stuff. Still dude… no one takes any effort or pride in screwing over the system. As an added note I popped the last of my Oxycodone today. Can we please have a moment of silence? 

No comments:

Post a Comment