Sunday, March 8, 2015

August 15th 2014

That moment when you find your self realisation and begin breaking the fourth wall. I'm sorry everybody.

August 15th I worked another wedding. This time it was a gay couple. No, before you ask I do not have a problem with that. I am happy for everyone that gets married no matter what their background may be. On top of that I have been to worse weddings. This one is pretty good so far. 

Something interesting happened earlier. The DJ is a bit of a primadonna, really good at what he is doing, but anal. He shouted out “I need everyone to be quiet for 10 minutes while this lady [a chello player] finds her sound!” Because he was Asian (redated) called him “DJ Rice Scream.” He found out later that he’s Blasian (black and Asian) and is related to Mismanagement. That explains the deva attitude and the anal retentiveness.


As part of the music there were various singers. All of them great. The first singer, who was wearing a t-shirt with Will Ferrel and John C. Riley on it (from the movie Stepbrothers) started the show off amazingly. No one seemed to notice her but at that point they were not quite hammered. At this point in my time working here, two days a week, I notice the time goes by very quickly. It also helps that I was in H.H. for the first half of the day. Before you ask, no I did not touch my PS Vita the whole time. I have been writing this drivel instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment