Monday, March 16, 2015

August 30th 2014

I new sheriff is in town now. He's been getting stuff done since I wrote this entry, but there is not much he can do right now. 

On August 30th Mismanagement and Mr. Ass had a meeting in the break room. It was suppose to be a meeting but it seemed more like they were trying to talk over one another with their own agendas. I do not get where Mr. Ass is coming from most of the time. Word on the street is he has turned into Knucklehead's bitch, and knowing where he’s come from that could be possible. However once The Equalizer started working here Mr. Ass has been in a much better mood.

Today “they” announced that Special Events and Part Time Officers (including Relief Officers) were once again restricted to “no more than 25 hours a week.” A couple of weeks after HR told Knucklehead they were allowed to work 32 hours. Either HR was bull shitting or he is trying to pull a fast one. There is a rumor going around that he’s looking for work elsewhere. He may as well since he does not do anything other than cause trouble and get in the way. Ever since The Equalizer started working here Knucklehead's been laying low, Mismanagement worked the night shift for the first week he was there. Now they are trying to make nice and put on a front. We all know they are uncomfortable with the change. Thursday I saw her and The Equalizer sitting in the café, I could not tell what she was saying but just from her movements and body language I could tell she was kissing up. He was looking in the other direction not paying her any mind.

With September being nothing but weddings, and the (big event) right around the corner, I know this 25 hour thing will not last forever. I have documented, in the past, the numerous times they have made then broke this policy. Regardless I’m going to start job hunting harder. 

Ok I lied I really haven't but I did concentrate harder on my writing projects! The 25-hour thing is illegal but now I have an excuse not to work here so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment