Tuesday, March 31, 2015

September 18th 2014

Where I work the Security Room has two issues when it comes to money. Firstly the Supervisor's desk is where reimbursements are placed (that is when our Manager is not trying to steal those). Secondly our Supervisor is "forgetful", luckily our Lead Officer was on the ball like usual. 
On September 18th, 2014 I finally got back the $2 that fucking vending machine owed me. Every once in a while someone’s dollar gets eaten and they post a claim note on the front of the machine. I lost $2 and was not reimbursed. So once the next claim letter was posted I wrote in parentheses “I’m still waiting from the last one [claim note].” Sure enough today (redacted) got me my money. It’s been in Mr. Ass' desk for the last two months. Being in a good mood I ended up giving that $2 to some black guy bum who wanted something to eat. He goes right into the nearest liquor store and buys a can of Natty Bo. I guess you could call that social gambling. 

If we are to learn anything from this entry it's that I still lost that $2. More specifically I lost $2 to ignorance one way or the other. BUT it was MY $2 to lose. NOT the Security department's.

No comments:

Post a Comment